Students hospitalised after inhaling toxic gas

Over 50 children from a school in Wariyapola, were hospitalized this afternoon after inhaling a toxic gas, the Police said.

They said the students had inhaled the toxic gas after a fire had broken out in a garbage dump close to the school.

The students have been admitted to the Wariyapola District Hospital.

The Police said the children were suffering from dizziness, itchiness and respiratory issues.(Colombo Gazette)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here