Celebrate the season of joy with Amaya Hills
The hills are coming alive with the season that is loved by each and every one in this country – Christmas. It’s the month of school holidays and annual leaves so which means you can have a perfect family getaway and celebrate the Season of Joy and welcome the New Year in a true Kandyan style extravaganza.
Amaya Hills has laid a special plan for you to celebrate with family and loved ones. From outside catering to hampers to weekend vouchers and takeaway festive goodies – they will make this Christmas just perfect for you.
To all who are celebrating Christmas in Kandy, come to Amaya Hills and check out our Christmas Goody Hut featuring mouthwatering goodies too hard to resist such as Yule logs, assorted cookies, traditional German Stollen, Dutch Breudher and more.
If you are having your friends over from abroad or Colombo, then treat them to a little High Tea with a view to get your Instagram likes up.The Dumbara Terrace is your choice to sit down, catch up from where you left off while nibbling to an assortment of finger foods such as sandwiches, scones & cream and freshly baked afternoon tea pastries. And catching the sunset from the terrace is something you would not want to miss out on.
For all you who are vegetarians, check out our Vegetarian Night on December 13 at the AradhanaMaluwa restaurant from 7.30pm to 10.30pm. Guests have the choice of choosing from the Sri Lankan and Indian Menus that includes authentic vegetarian sushi along with some North & South Indian delicaciesand of course the sweetest desserts you could savour to your heart’s content.
We are having some special theme nights as well at the Rasawasala Restaurant from 7.30pm to 10pm priced at Rs. 2,500/- per person. Beginning your countdown to Christmas:
• December 20: The Rasawasala Restaurant will go all Italian and serving up traditional Pasta and Meat sauces to go along with it.
• December 21st: The chefs will take you all on a magic carpet ride of culinary delights from around the world.
• December 22nd: Let Amaya Hills take you to a little BarathaNaathriya as the chefs serve up a true Indian Feast for dinner.
• December 23rd: If you are a fan of Mexican, then make sure to make your reservations and taking a culinary trip to Mexico.
• December 27th: Take on the Chinese Twist with award winning Chef “Weere” who will be flown down to give a taste of authentic Chinese Cuisine.
• December 28th: Take a taste trip from London to Melbourne.
• December 29th: Two days before you welcome 2017, take time to experience the DambaneRaathriya BBQ Night with a variety of seafood and meat cooked with seasonal accompaniments as well as take a spicy turn with your choice of meats and vegetables at the Mongolian Night.
Christmas Eve and Day
• December 24th:The Night before Christmas (SeethalaUnduvapRaathriya), come together with family and loved ones to enjoy their traditional festivities and many more culinary surprises at the Rasawasala Restaurant from 8.30pm. To keep the night alive with Christmas cheer will be SA-ZETS. This special Christmas Eve dinner will be priced at Rs. 5,000/- per person.
• December 25th: Christmas Day will be celebrated with a special buffet lunch with seasonal trimmings served from 12.30pm to 2.30pm priced at Rs. 2,200/- per person. Christmas dinner will be a time to bring everyone to your table and enjoy a lavish buffet prepared by the chefs along with a selection of wines and spirits. Dinner will be served from 7.30pm to 10pm for Rs. 2,500 per person.
• December 26th: On Boxing Day come along with your friends and family for seven-course candlelit dinner at their fine dining restaurant from 7.30pm to 10pm for Rs. 4,500 per person.
New Year’s Eve
The Rasawasala Terrace will be your place to be at to welcome 2017 with some char grilled BBQ and a great spread starting with an Appetizer, Soup, Mains that will include a choice of seafood, meat and vegetables and of course Dessert. Celebrate in style and glam with surprises to last throughout the countdown to 2017 at the Rawasala restaurant from 8pm onwards. The countdown party is priced at Rs. 5,000/- per person.
Don’t know what to give as gifts to friends or business colleagues or even family? Not to worry as Amaya is giving two hampers to choose from. Hamper one consists of 250g Christmas Cake, 24 pieces of Christmas Cookies, bottle of Wine, 500g Smoked Duck, 250g Devilled Cashew Nuts and a packet of Camembert Cheese for the price of Rs. 7,000. Hamper two consists 250g Christmas Cake, 24 pieces of Christmas Cookies, bottle of Wine, 500g Smoked Duck and 250g Devilled Cashew Nuts for Rs. 6, 000.
So if you haven’t made plans for Christmas or New Year’s Eve, make your reservations at Amaya Hills. Call now on+94 114 767 888/800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.